Everything on our site is available in AKC, NACSW, UKC, PSD, USSAC, and C-Wags target odors.
If you do not see a specific choice of Target odor in an item you wish to by. List the Target Odor you want in the Order Notes section.
Here are the Four 100% Essential Oils used in AKC Scentwork Trials
Click on an item below to order AKC-Nosework-Supplies Kits and Scented Q’s.
- Student Starter Kit
- Plus Kit
- Deluxe Kit
- 1 oz Jar with Scented Q’s (Q’s will be all white)
- 2 oz Jar with Scented Q’s (Q’s will be all white)
- Essentials Travel Kit
- Carry Along Travel Tube Loops
- Sweet Birch (Betula Lenta)
- Anise (Pimpinella Anisum)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia Caryophylatta, Szygium Aromaticum)
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
Store oils at room temperature away from extreme hot or cold temperatures. Essential oils are not for consumption. Oils have a 1.5-2 year shelf life, so it’s best to use your oil within 18 months max time. All essential oils are distilled from natural botanical sources and so may have variations in smell and color, but a dog’s recognition of the scent will be the same. Anise may solidify in colder temperatures. That is normal and the oil will return to a liquid state wnen warmed up in very hot water (do not boil) for a few minutes.