We do not have pictures up yet of the CPE items.
Everything on our site is available in CPE target odors.
Here are the Five 100% Essential Oils used in CPE Scent Sport Trials
- Sweet Birch (Betula Lenta)
- Anise (Pimpinella Anisum)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia Caryophylatta, Szygium Aromaticum)
- Cypress (Cupressus Sempervirens)
- Vetiver (Vetiveria Zizanioides)
Click on an item below to order CPE-Nosework-Supplies Kits and Scented Q’s.
- Student Starter Kit
- Plus Kit
- Deluxe Kit
- 1 oz Jar with Scented Q’s
- 2 oz Jar with Scented Q’s
- Essential Oils in 1 to 8 Dram Bottles / All 4 Oils in a Snap Tight Box
- Essentials Travel Kit
- Carry Along Travel Tube Loops
Store oils at room temperature away from extreme hot or cold temperatures. Essential oils are not for consumption. Oils have a 1.5-2 year shelf life, so it’s best to use your oil within 18 months max time. All essential oils are distilled from natural botanical sources and so may have variations in smell and color, but a dog’s recognition of the scent will be the same. Anise may solidify in colder temperatures. That is normal and the oil will return to a liquid state wnen warmed up in very hot water (do not boil) for a few minutes.