Everything on our site is available in NACSW target odors.
Here are the Three 100% Essential Oils you can order for NACSW
- Sweet Birch (Betula Lenta)
- Anise (Pimpinella Anisum)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia Caryophylatta, Szygium Aromaticum)
Click on an item below to order K9NW – NACSW-Nosework-Supplies Kits and Scented Q’s.
- Student Starter Kit
- Plus Kit
- Deluxe Kit
- 1 oz Jar with Scented Q’s (Q’s will be all white)
- 2 oz Jar with Scented Q’s (Q’s will be 1/2 Black and 1/2 White)
- Essential Oils in 1 to 8 Dram Bottles / All 3 Oils in a Snap Tight Box
- Essentials Travel Kit
- Carry Along Travel Tube Loops
These Essential Oils are used in the NACSW trials. Each bottle of essential oil is 1- Dram (.125oz or 3.696 ml), and comes in an amber glass bottle with a Teflon Cap and Dropper
Store oils at room temperature away from extreme hot or cold temperatures. Essential oils are not for consumption. Oils have a 1.5-2 year shelf life, so it’s best to use your oil within 18 months max time. All essential oils are distilled from natural botanical sources and so may have variations in smell and color, but a dog’s recognition of the scent will be the same. Anise may solidify in colder temperatures. That is normal and the oil will return to a liquid state wnen warmed up in very hot water (do not boil) for a few minutes.