DELUXE Starter Kit is a great choice and includes all of the following items to get you off to a GREAT start!
- 1— Snap Tight Container
- 1— 1 oz Jar with 36 – 42 Q-Tips — ALL WHITE Q”S Standard. Half Black Q’s for an additional $2.00 … use the drop down menu to add the charge.
Q-Tips are SCENTED with your choice of BIRCH, ANISE, CLOVE, CYPRESS, VETIVER or MYRRH.
- 1—1oz Jar of Scented Q’s… Cap and Side “labeled”
- 1— 1 Dram size of Target 100% Essential Single Source Oil
- 1—High Quality Tweezer
- 1— RED Slider Tin with 3 holes. Will help you to reward more quickly
- 1— Slider 6 Hole Tin
- 2— Rare Earth Magnets .5″
- 3— Heat Strips – 1— each in Black / Brown and Grey
- 1— Clear Lip Balm Tube
- 1— Centrifuge Tube Package – 1— each in Clear, Green, Blue, Yellow, Brown, Black, Rust
- 1— Clip-On Plastic Hide
* You can use our Q’s to train for ALL SCENTWORK / NOSEWORK COMPETITION VENUES. They have been used for over 6 years by thousands of highly successful teams in Scentwork and Nosework competitions. Our Q’s are “misted” onto a layer of Q’s lying flat to insure they all get a tiny bit of oil molecules. A formula is used for how much oil is misted into each batch (# of Q’s). The most successful teams train using a wide range of hide odor strength. This can be done by varying the # of Q-Tips per hide, using fresh and older q’s, using different type of hide (scent vessel) containers that have a variety of the number of holes. Practicing easily accessible to very deep inaccessible hides. We recommend the following information as a guide to matching approx hide strength. Always vary the strength of your hides to build a better prepared dog.
- NACSW average Q- Strength — Use 1-2 Q
- PSD average Q- Strength — Use 1-2 Q
- CPESS average Q- Strength — Use 2-4
- AKC average Q-Strength – Use 3-6 Q’s
- C-Wags average Q- Strength — Use 1-2 Q